Isaacson Isaacson Sheridan Fountain & Leftwich, LLP employs full-time and part-time attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, and administration staff. Please submit resumes via email or regular mail to:
Diane Tatum, Firm Administrator (email@example.com)
Isaacson Isaacson Sheridan Fountain & Leftwich, LLP
804 Green Valley Road, Suite 200
Greensboro, NC 27408
Current Opening(s) (as of 5.18.18):
The job duties will include – performing title searches, assisting with commercial closings and providing administrative support for real estate and transactional practice. There will be some management of the commercial closing process and frequent client interaction. The position requires good communication skills and experience with Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and, preferably, SoftPro, ProTrust and TABS. An applicant should be able to perform calculations required for closing statements in commercial transactions and should be very comfortable with multi-tasking and shifting between varying duties during the day. North Carolina Certified Paralegal and North Carolina Notary Public a plus. Full-time salaried position plus benefits.
Legal/Administrative Assistant (Commercial):
Minimum one to two years related experience and/or training. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have exceptional time management skills, the ability to effectively prioritize work/projects and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, as well as be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and accommodate rush requests. Excellent interpersonal skills for frequent client contact, communication and service are expected, as well as a demonstrated ability to function in a team setting. Punctuality, accuracy and satisfactory attendance are imperative. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Acrobat is required.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Preparing legal documents, contracts and correspondence from draft or handwritten text, specifically including both “redline” and “clean” versions.
- Managing attorney calendars and assist in meeting deadlines.
- Filing correspondence and legal documents in varying electronic filing systems (i.e., Office of the North Carolina Secretary of State).
- Maintains and organizes new and existing client files.
- Ensures proper indexing, filing or mailing of original legal documents, when necessary.
- Assembles closing binders (electronic).